From October 2020 we will resume our Baking Classes with some changes to incorporate government guidelines to look after our students, their families and community.
Some classes will be reduced to 2 people attending to keep social distancing and not working in pairs, unless you are from the same family group or ‘bubble’.
When there are a maximum of 4 people attending we will have more of a demonstration and when working the dough it will be just one at the time approaching the work surface.
How will we adapt and manage your baking experience day / hours with us:
- at arrival we will take your temperature and ask you to sanitize your hands
- wear a face mask or visor at all times, except when we sit down to eat or drink
- all surfaces, door handles, washing and toilet facilities, chairs and tools will be sanitized in the morning
- windows will be open to keep the kitchen ventilated
- bread dough will be mixed as one batch in the mixer and shaped by yourself which will be your loaf to take home
- we will use hand sanitizer throughout the day except when handling dough we will ask you to wash your hands for the full 30 seconds with soap using kitchen towels to dry your hands
If you have been in contact with anybody having Covid-19 symptoms, tested positive or you have onset of any symptoms within the 14 days period we will ask you to contact us to offer you another date or voucher.