Birgit’s Bakery respects your right to privacy and is committed to maintaining it.
Your information is collected, stored and processed in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations specifically the General Data Protection Regulation 25th May 2018. Birgit’s Bakery restricts the use of your personal data to process your internet orders and to keep you informed of order status.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED:
Birgit’s Bakery may collect, use, store different kinds of personal data about you which have been grouped together follows:
- Identity Data: includes first name and last name.
- Contact Data: means the data we use to contact you including your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone number.
- Financial Data: means the data we use to process your payments for your orders including your payment card details or payment is via Bank transfer where we just see your identity. Birgit’s Bakery does not store or process your card details directly this is managed securely by our merchant provider PayPal. Your payment details are encrypted in your browser and securely transferred to PayPal who will process the payment.
- Transaction Data: means details about transactions you have made on our website including the payments to and from you along with other details of products you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data: means details about the device(s) you use to access our website including your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data: includes information about how you use our website, products and services. This includes your browsing patterns and information such as how long you might spend on one of our webpages and what you look at and for on our website, the click stream to and from our website, page response times and page interaction information such as scrolling, clicks and mouse overs.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS COLLECTED:
When you conduct a transaction on this website, as part of the process, personal information is collected like: Your name, postal address, phone number, & e-mail.
WHY YOUR INFORMATION IS COLLECTED:
- To process your online orders and keep you informed of your order status.
- To use data analytics to improve the website, products, customer relationships and experiences.
HOW I WILL COMMUNICATE WITH YOU:
- I may contact you via email, telephone or text message regarding your online order or to manage any queries.
- I will only contact you regarding special offers, events and new information if you have signed up to Birgit’s Bakery Newsletter which can be done here.
- If you do not wish to receive information from me or you believe that any information I hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email me as soon as possible.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS STORED, SHARED & DISCLOSED:
Birgit’s Bakery is hosted by 123reg Ltd which provides me with the online platform that allows me to sell my courses or products to you. Your data is stored through 123reg Ltd data storage on secure servers . As such they use numerous tools and methods to protect and secure data. They perform regular security scans to maintain their PCI DSS compliance. In addition, they use a number of tools to guard against Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), SQL injections, and other potential vulnerabilities. They also use network hardware from industry-leading vendors to provide protection against intruders, employ a variety of dynamic threat mitigation techniques, and implement measures to protect against denial of service (DoS and DDoS) attacks. 123reg Ltd are also governed by GDPR.
MANAGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information held about you, please email me. Your request will be promptly addressed.
Your personal data will never be sold, distributed or leased to any third party.