The most famous bread has simple ingredients but can be rather difficult to conquer – the Baguette.
Four hours we will give our full attention the French classic stick! It has to have this oh la la smell, distinct crust opening and soft crumb. Well, come to this Class! You will learn:
- Essential ingredients – which flour?
- Pre-doughs / ferments or sourdough
- Manual kneading or machine
- Temperature of dough, timings and the very important shaping
- Scoring techniques, practising on a play dough
- How to bake in residential oven
This course is for real lovers of baguettes
Time: 10am – 2pm
Includes all your baguettes, recipes, notes and a light nutritious lunch.