If you have never baked bread or have tried but don’t get your expected results than this is the course for you. We will use mainly yeast but learn how to use little, long fermentation and great taste. What you will learn:
- Basic bread language
- What is real bread and what to you expect from a “good” bread
- Which tools? Mixer or your hands?
- Science behind the 4 main essential ingredients
- Temperature – is it important?
- Pre-ferments, poolish, biga?
We bake Wholemeal bread, Focaccia, White tin loaf and Rolls in different shapes and forms.
Includes all your bakes, recipes, baking notes and a nutritious lunch.
Time: 10am – 3.30pm