If you have never baked bread or have tried it but don’t get your expected result than this is the course for you. What you will learn:
- Basic bread language
- What is real bread and what to you expect from a “good” bread
- Which tools? Mixer or your hands?
- Science behind the 4 main ingredients
- Temperature – is it important?
- Introduction to Sourdough
We bake Wholemeal bread, Focaccia, White tin loaf and Rolls in different shapes and forms
Includes all your bakes, recipes, baking notes and nutritious lunch.
Time: 10am – 3.30pm