This course builds on the beginners bread day but also who has bread baking experience and to dive into the most desirable bread for your health – Sourdough!
What you will learn:
- Wheat, Rye, Spelt and other flours – what do I need to consider?
- Sourdough – establish, keep and maintain, influence; different sourdoughs (stiff or liquid) all the magic…….
- Varieties of kneading, shaping and scoring and when to use them
- Simple and Complex Sourdough Breads
- Health benefits
- What else is there to do with leftover starters
We bake a variety of breads and rolls for you to take home.
Ingredients, Recipes, Information sheets and a nutritious lunch included.
Time: 10am – 5pm